DENVER – New Flight Charters, a leader nationwide in private jet charter, announces the addition of Mark Baroni to the organization as Charter Manager.
A high-performing U.S. Air Force officer and pilot of 21 years, Mark Baroni brings a diverse and thorough skill set in aviation, program management and safety. Mark is a proven leader with the ability to make wise choices and accurate judgements, and performs well under pressure with strong leadership skills, impeccable integrity and a solid work ethic.
Mark Baroni’s executive and aviation highlights include:
- USA Presidential Travel Advance Agent
- NATO International Diplomatic Officer
- Director, Air Force Wing Flight Safety Program
- Air Force Academy Graduate
- Master’s Degree in Aerospace Operations from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University
- Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) rating
- Type Ratings in a Variety of Civilian Turboprop and Jet Aircraft
- Commander of Air Force Academy Cadet Squadron
- Air Force Instructor Pilot in 4 Military Aircraft
- 1,510 Air Force Sorties Flown, 243 Of Those In Combat
Mark brings a rare caliber of experience and capabilities to New Flight Charters, considered one of the most experienced and respected teams in private jet charter today. The company was awarded to the Inc.500 list four consecutive years, is a registered U.S. Government Contractor, credit rated by Dun & Bradstreet, and has accreditation by the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating which is based on 13 factors of customer satisfaction.
The company features one of the largest charter aircraft availabilities, the ability to tailor any aircraft or flight request, and a Best Price Guarantee for every charter.
“Adding Mark to the team is a perfect fit,” said New Flight Charters president, Rick Colson. “It’s the people who make the difference in private flying,” Colson states. “Mark’s level of experience and capabilities is what sets New Flight Charters apart. High performing, attentive and thoughtful professionals provide the best personal service and experience, every day in air charter.”
Mark Baroni heads up the company’s new Jet Charter Colorado service and assists with company operations.